CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not enjoy being obsessed with Not Me Monday last week. I was not excited being #20, but I did not wish I could closer to #1 this time. I did not compete with my fellow co-workers, at work to try to get to #1. I did not enjoy it.

I have not posted anything on my blog between this Monday and last Monday.......

I do not have many obsessions this week.....like my new facebook account.

I am not trying to decrease my obsession with the Twilight series and vampires and I am moving on to possibly going to see and read the book, Confessions of a Shopaholic.

I was not late to get home from work the other day, while my child was home alone. He did not have a two hour delay and was not playing playstation in his pajamas when I got home. I did not drive frantically knowing he was not by himself for not even 1 hour, to walk in the door, and he did not even realize. He did not miss the bus that morning and I did not have to drive him to school. I did not feel really bad about that one.

I did not get stuck in the snow, in my driveway twice in one night, and my husband did not so graciously pull me out, with his truck and chain.

My daughter did not win a gold in her clarinet ensemble, and she is not going to state. She definitely did get her musical talents from her mother, (not).


3 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought your not me's were great, especially the one aboutn getting stuck in the drive and your hubby having to help



Would you like to take part in Tribute tuesday?. It's a blog I made and its a chance to say thankyou to that some one in your life who has made the world a better place for you. It has mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that special person

Kimber B Photography said...

Great NMM's Lynn. I can't believe Will was home alone. (oh my wasn't that a movie at one time?) teeheehee. Cade would have freaked out to be here all by himself. Sounds like he was perfectly fine though. I also see that you had as much trouble with the snow as we did in the driveway. Not any more though. I got a four wheel drive jeep now so I should never get stuck. Yippee!!

Unknown said...

Ok, I am so excited that you are moving on to the "shopoholic" series! We need to all go see it together when it comes out... ;)
Your "Not me Monday" was cute this week. ;)