CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Name that Cat










(The last two pictures, she is standing on my roof shingles. They are supposed to be on my roof!!)

Last week we got a new cat, to keep our other cat - Memphis - company. I wasn't sure if she was going to stay our cat, because she kept hiding in our wall space and basement. She went outside yesterday with this nice weather and let us pet her, so I think she will turn out to be a good cat. We at first started thinking of naming her after a capital, but we haven't thought of one. Then when she was sneaking around and hiding, we thought of names that meant ninja, or houdini, so we even considered naming her Necko which means cat in Japanese, but we just can't decide.
Can you please help us? Any ideas on girl names?
Thanks










We still do not have a name for her. We were naming our cats after capitals

5 comments:

Angie said...

I think Twilight or Bella would be good!! LOL!
Angie

glassjane said...

looks like Memphis to me :-)
NO, NO, not the Twilight series
I like Necko the best.

Lynn said...

I like the twilight idea, but I do not know if Jason will go for it. He could be out voted 3-1, though. LOL. Thanks Angie!!

Kimber B Photography said...

I'm with the Twilight idea too. But I like Esme. You could name her Esmerelda and call her Esme for short, then he'll just think you named her after the cat in Smurfs.

Unknown said...

How about Penelope? ;) Im so glad she has warmed up a bit.