CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spend 6 hours on Friday, my day off, working on my facebook account.

I did not on Saturday give myself a pedicure and a face mask, and my 9 year old son did not want to use the pedicure soap and soak his feet also. He did not enjoy it, and he did not soak his feet, by himself two other times that day.

I did not have my husband pick up a cat, 2 days after we lost our cat, due to the fact the one cat left we had left, would be lonely. We did not loose the new cat several times over the past few days because she does not like to hide. We have not named the new cat because we are worried so she be lost and never come back.

I did not try to help my friend out by flagging down a truck with a plow, and while I was flagging him down, he did not keep driving by with his tires only 6 inches from my feet. Then I did not make phone calls to find her someone to plow her driveway, and I did not find her someone to clear her driveway with a little tractor and a shovel on a very cold and windy evening. Her driveway is not over 250 feet long.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great "Not Me"s! I find myself wasting way too much time on Facebook, too. :-)

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, too funny about your son wanting to use the pedicure for his feet lol.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday a blgo on my page it is a chance to pay tribute to some one who lights up your life. it has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to a wonderful person.

Kimber B Photography said...

Great job Lynn. So Will likes pedicures. Thanks for the text, I was asleep on the couch and didn't get it till Chris came home and woke me up.

Anonymous said...

I really can't blame your son. There's something pretty great about a good foot soak!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, the facebook time wasting can be addicting can't it? I am sure my son would love the feet soaker too!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Found you on MckMama's blog. I have never wasted too much time on facebook, either. ;)