CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary Jason!

It is Jason and I's 10th Wedding Anniversary. It feels like yesterday. Time flies by so quickly. Our wedding and reception was so much fun, with all our family and friends. We had a great photographer. We then had our honeymoon in Maui, Hawaii. Jason's brother was married in Hawaii while we were there and he and his wife stayed longer in Hawaii - Happy Anniversary Jon and Kelly. Then for our first anniversary we re-newed our vows at our Catholic church, and had a small reception after that. I was pregnant with Will during our first anniversary.


You are the love of my life, Jason, it is have been a busy 10 years, but I wouldn't change anything. I am so glad we are settled in our new, lovely house with our two wonderful children and all our animals. I look forward to our next 50-60 years!! Happy Thanksgiving! Love Lynn




Jason and I on a cruise sometime in 1997.






Our engagement photos were taken at Jason's parent's house.





Honeymoon pictures.

3 comments:

Olivia and Alana said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope to see you Saturday at the girls party.

Wendy

Teresa said...

Lynn ~

Happy anniversary!! What beautiful pictures of your wedding and honeymoon! Your right, the time seems to go so fast! Your blog is beautiful!

Teresa

Unknown said...

I see you're decorating your blog for Christmas. Love the tree.